INDIAN OCEAN & SUPERYACHT FORUM
Published: 19 October 18
Produced in partnership with the Indian Marine Federation (IMF), The Indian Ocean Yacht and Superyacht Forum takes place at the Royal Bombay Yacht Club in Mumbai, India on Thursday, 6 December 2018.
Delegate Tickets are priced at 345 Euros for International delegates, 145 euros/Rs 11,660 for Indian Delegates and 116 euros/Rs 9,300 for IMF members.
The Forum will form part of a three-day programme of yachting events hosted by IMF in Mumbai, designed the throw the spotlight on the growth potential of the yacht and superyacht industries in India and across the entire Indian Ocean region.
The Indian Ocean Yacht and Superyacht Forum is a one-day international conference that will highlight issues of importance to industry leaders in the Indian Ocean and to outside investors alike: Infrastructure, Legislation and Tax, the Indian Ocean as a superyacht destination and hub, Superyacht Tourism and its economic benefits.
The forum aims to bring together political and industry leaders, providing a platform for open dialogue on how best to stimulate yachting industries in the region as well as examining current policy and the regulatory environment.
Featuring an incisive programme of cutting-edge presentations from the Indian Ocean’s key thought-leaders, together with panel discussions tackling issues at the heart of the region's burgeoning yacht and superyacht sectors, The Indian Ocean Yachts and Superyacht Forum will examine:
- What infrastructure is currently available in India, Sri Lanka, the Seychelles, the Maldives and the Gulf?
- What is needed to make yachting and super yachting a serious proposition for Owners, Charterers and Investors?
- What legislation in India and across the region should superyacht Owners and industry be aware of?
- Are current legislation and tax regimes helping or hindering the superyacht industry in India and across the Indian Ocean?
- A vision for India’s growth as a superyacht destination and hub.
- Superyacht Tourism as an economic driver.
- A tour around the region`s superyacht destinations and their cruising grounds, featuring India, Gulf states, Maldives, Seychelles and The Gulf.
- Yacht security across the Indian Ocean.
The Indian Ocean Yachts and Superyacht Forum is a must-attend event for anyone interested in the growth of the yacht and superyacht businesses in India, Sri Lanka, the Seychelles, the Maldives and the Gulf. Delegate places are limited, so you are advised to register your attendance now to avoid disappointment!
You can see the full agenda for the conference here LATEST AGENDA