IMPORTANT NOTICE - we have had problems with our internet router. If you sent us an email during the Christmas break it almost certainly didn't get through. So if we haven't responded to you, we apologise. Please would you re-send your email and we will be happy to assist.
MARINE SURVEYORS & YACHT DESIGNERS
Our Mission Statement:
"The Yacht Designers and Surveyors Association is the international professional association for accomplished marine surveyors and designers specialising in pleasure craft and commercial vessels, defining the highest ethical and professional standards.”
- established in 1912
- independent marine surveyors and designers
- yachts (sail & power), RIBs, tugs, ferries, workboats, hovercraft ...
- under and over 24m
- coding for MCA codes
- Tonnage surveys for British registration and other REG countries
- Members have a wealth of experience across the broad membership
Contact us using the links above for:
- Buying a boat
- Tonnage Measurement and Registration of a boat on the British Registry, as well as other Registries in the Red Ensign Group
- Having a boat built, repaired or a re-fit
- MCA Coding under the MCA Small Commercial Vessel Codes of Practice and the Canal & River Trust FFP scheme
- Certification under the Boat Safety Scheme for inland waterways
- Courses and Training are offered by both ourselves and our sister company ABYA
and a wide variety of other services for boat owners, whether commercial or recreational, UK or worldwide.